Uncoated cermet that emphasizes on wear resistance, is best suited for profile turning and high-speed continuous cutting
1. A new grade of high hardness cermet that uses a composite hard phase to provide exceptional toughness and wear resistance.
2. Perfect for fine finishing using ground type inserts.
3. Meeting diverse needs with a wide selection that focuses on ground type inserts.
Uncoated cermet that emphasizes on wear resistance to achieve long tool life in continuous finishing and profile turning with superior wear resistance.
General purpose uncoated cermet that provides stable finished quality in finishing ~ medium cutting
1. Unprecedented cermet with a composite structure of mixed grain sizes that offers excellent fracture and wear resistance.
2. 3-dimensional chipbreaker exhibits it superiority in applications where chip control is necessary.
3. Expanded lineup caters to a wider range of requirements.